Chi ha la ricetta? ...

Idee culinarie per grandi e bambini
Rispondi
Fede
Utente NM
Utente NM

Chi ha la ricetta? ...

Messaggio da Fede » sab mar 21, 2009 9:54 am

della pasta frolla di Rita con lo yogurt???

non la trovo più :cry:

CRI80
Ambasciatore
Ambasciatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da CRI80 » sab mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Fede dovrebbe essere questa che cerchi
http://www.noimamme.it/forum/showthread ... SATA+FORNO
maaga

Messaggio da maaga » sab mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Queste cose fanno male solo a vederle.......ma come sono buone!
qisolu370o

The grocery store

Messaggio da qisolu370o » sab mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm

bump up lurkWhen I was living with him, my grandfather had two jobs that I really loved: he ran a little grocery store, and he supplemented his income by working as a night watchman at a sawmill. I loved spending the night with Papaw at the sawmill. We would take a paper bag with sandwiches for supper, and I would sleep in the backseat of the car. And on clear starlit nights, I would climb in the sawdust piles, taking in the magical smells of fresh-cut timber and sawdust. My grandfather loved working there, too. It got him out of the house and reminded him of the mill work hed done as a young man around the time of my mothers birth. Except for the time Papaw closed the car door on my fingers in the dark, those nights were perfect adventures.The grocery store was a different sort of adventure. First, there was a huge jar of Jacksons cookies on the counter, which I raided with gusto. Second, grown-ups I didnt know came in to buy groceries, for the first time exposing me to adults who werent relatives. Third, a lot of my grandfathers customers were black. Though the South was completely segregated back then, some level of racial interaction was inevitable in small towns, just as it had always been in the rural South. However, it was rare to find an uneducated rural southerner without a racist bone in his body. Thats exactly what my grandfather was. I could see that black people looked different, but because he treated them like he did everybody else, Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! asking after their children and about their work, I thought they were just like me. Occasionally, black kids would come into the store and we would play. It took me years to learn about segregation and prejudice and the meaning of poverty, years to learn that most white people werent like my grandfather and grandmother, whose views on race were among the few things she had in common with her husband. In fact, Mother told me one of the worst whippings she ever got was when, at age three or four, she called a black woman Nigger. FFXI Gil To put it mildly, Mammaws whipping her was an unusual reaction for a poor southern white woman in the 1920s.
babbo carmelo

Messaggio da babbo carmelo » sab mar 21, 2009 11:56 pm

fish ha scritto:Queste cose fanno male solo a vederle.......ma come sono buone!
quoto.

Bravissima Rita per la fotoricetta
:clap:
Fede
Utente NM
Utente NM

Messaggio da Fede » dom mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

sì cri è questa
favolosa
ho fatto una crostata con le fragole
CRI80
Ambasciatore
Ambasciatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da CRI80 » dom mar 22, 2009 8:24 am

bene!!!me la ricordavo perchè l avevo anche provata una volta!
Rispondi